This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Comments & Complaints

commentsIf you are unhappy, disappointed or have any suggestions on how we can improve our services for the future, please tell us. You can write to or speak directly with the practice manager. There is no need to give your name and address when writing, unless you would like a reply.

We Will Listen - We Do Care About What You Think!

If you are still unhappy, or feel you cannot talk to us, you can get help from Patients Advice And Liaison Service (PALS) on 0800 028 3693. Your comments will be totally confidential, so please feel free to say anything you wish. Or you can write to:

Patient Advice and Liaison Service, Newark and Sherwood CVS,  67 Northgate, Newark, Notts, NG24 1HD.

 You can also contact POhWER, NHS Complaints Advocacy, on 0300 020 0093.  For more information see their website

You can also contact the Complaints Team at NHS England:

NHS England, PO Box 16738, Redditch, B97 9PT.  Telephone: 0300 311 22 33 or via e-mail at


The Health Service Ombudsman in England

The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman website contains detailed information on raising a complaint about any aspect of the NHS in England. There is also a leaflet explaining the procedure of bringing a complaint to the ombudsman.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website