Clinics & Services
Our aim as a practice is to keep you healthy and as well as possible. To assist you in doing this the following services are available to you:
- Pre-conceptual advice
- Maternity medical services
- Counselling and cognitive therapy (via referral only)
- Contraceptive services and procedures
- Child health surveillance
- Minor surgery clinics
- Long-term condition clinics
- Dietary advice
- Baby Clinics
- Teenage Services
Emergency Contraception (Morning After Pill)
Emergency contraception can generally be provided up to five days after unprotected intercourse.
Please make an emergency appointment with either a doctor or nurse if you think you might need emergency contraception.
Remember, the sooner you use emergency contraception the more effective it is, so don’t delay!
Stop Smoking - speak with a member a our reception team